Welcome to RelativityOne. Before you start reviewing documents, RelativityOne requires you to perform a few key tasks to set up. If you're a RelativityOne system admin, review the information below and follow the required procedures to get started.
This page contains the following information:
See this related page:
Before getting started in your RelativityOne instance, review the RelativityOne technical overview and ensure the necessary configuration and setup for both network access and workstation configuration is performed.
Review the following areas when setting up your RelativityOne environment.
- Logging into RelativityOne
- Create a client which you'll link with users and the matter.
- Then define your case by creating a matter.
- You're now ready to create your workspace to begin working with case documents.
- Select from one of the following built-in template workspaces to get started: RelativityOne Quick Start Template, RelativityOne ECA Template, RelativityOne Investigations Template, RelativityOne Review Template.
- Finally, you can use Dynamic Objects to customize your workflow.
- Review the Data migration topic to understand the various options for data migration to the cloud that exist for our new RelativityOne customers.
- Review the Data transfer topic for an overview of the Data Transfer tools you have access to.
Reviewers generally work within workspaces, while system admins usually work both within workspaces and from within the admin area (Home button).
The following will help familiarize you with the Review Interface.
For system admins, you can use these landing pages to explore different applications within RelativityOne.
- Assisted Review
- Relativity Integration Points
- Relativity Legal Hold
- Supporting applications
The advantage to RelativityOne is that we maintain and upgrade your software to ensure that your business operations in RelativityOne run smoothly and that you always have access to the latest features and defect fixes. Regular downtime windows are required to do this (typically during non-business hours).
Please refer to RelativityOne maintenance downtime windows for more information on this schedule.
When installed to an existing workspace, the RelativityOne repository workspace application converts the workspace into a more streamlined version for performing early case assessment on processed data. This limited workspace is equipped with Relativity functionality you need for early case assessment while providing more cost-effective pricing for storing data that may not be actively used in a case.
Note: This workspace may not be used for review or production purposes.
You can use the RelativityOne Activity Dashboard to obtain a high-level view of the health of your instances and users.
- The RelativityOne Activity Dashboard will not display data from Relativity Server instances.
Custom application development in RelativityOne
Customize and optimize your Relativity environments using these white papers, solutions, and custom recipes.
- Solutions - Solutions provide targeted training that helps you solve a business challenge you are facing using Relativity.
- Recipes - Recipes are workflow-based solutions for common tasks in Relativity. Our Solutions team writes and maintains these recipes. Recipes are organized on this page by feature set.
- White Papers - These white papers created by the Relativity Marketing team explain various e-discovery topics related to Relativity.
Use the following items to learn more about RelativityOne or troubleshoot issues:
- Watch tutorials - Relativity provides video tutorials to teach you the basics of Relativity and its features. You can find the tutorials
on Relativity's website.
- Relativity Community - The
Relativity Communityis a collection of ideas, discussions, documentation, reports, articles and support tickets that Relativity clients can use to improve their knowledge of the application. Log in to the Relativity Community to search through the numerous resources available to you.
- Relativity Support team - If you need technical assistance or help troubleshooting an issue you are having, please contact our Support team through our Support page.
Note: All customer data is treated as sensitive and confidential. Relativity Support will not accept any customer data from clients for use in Relativity software troubleshooting or software development without explicit permissions from the client. In the rare case where customer data is necessary to troubleshoot the issue, the document troubleshooting will be contained in the RelativityOne environment on secure region-specific RelativityOne Jumpboxes.