Collect is an easy-to-use application for collecting your custodian's Google Workspace data, Microsoft 365 emails and documents, Slack messages, and X1 emails and files. Start by setting up Collect as an application in
- Google Workspace - collect documents from Chat, Drive, Gmail, and Groups.
- Microsoft 365 Archived Mailbox - collect documents a custodian's archived Outlook mailbox.
- Microsoft 365 OneDrive- collect documents from a custodian's OneDrive account.
- Microsoft 365 Outlook Mailbox - collect emails and attachments from a custodian's Outlook mailbox.
- Microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar - collect appointments and meeting from a custodian's Outlook calendar.
- Microsoft 365 Outlook Contacts - collect contact and contact information from a custodian's Outlooks contacts list.
- Microsoft 365 Teams - collect Team conversation data from a custodian's Team account.
- Slack - collect short messages from within an organization or custodian's Slack Enterprise application.
For information on short messages, see Relativity Short Message Format.
- X1 Files - collect documents from within the X1 file system. You can inspect file names and other metadata, as well as collect files for this data source.
- X1 Emails - collect emails and attachments from within a custodian's email that is a part of the X1 system. You can configure collection parameters and specify a date range for email messages that you want to discover.
See these related pages: