Refinitiv Eikon data source
This topic provides details on how to capture Refinitiv Eikon with Collect.
Creating the data source
In RelativityOne, use the following procedure to connect the Refinitiv Eikon data source to Collect:
On the Collect Admin page,
- Click the New Collection Source Instance button.
- Enter in a unique name for the data source.
- Select the iManage data source.
- Enter the required information in the Settings fields. For more information, see Settings fields.
- Click Save.
Once you set up the data source, you'll see the data source information on the Collect Admin page.
Find the information for these fields in the .json file:
- Host—enter the address of the Refinitiv Eikon host. For example, sftp.refinitiveikon.com.
Port—enter the SFTP port.
Path—enter the folder address of the stored files.
Username—enter the username to your organization's Refinitiv Eikon site.
Password—enter the password to your organization's Refinitiv Eikon site.
Configuring the data source
Configure the data sources chosen in the Collection Details step. If you select multiple data sources in the first step, you'll configure all sources in the step. Switch between each source by clicking the name of the data source in the left navigation menu. Clicking Next and Previous also moves you through the data sources. Select individual data sources by clicking on the checkbox and then using the right arrows to select them. After selecting the data sources to configure, fill out the criteria. Each data source has different criteria to enter.
Add search criteria to collect specific data. To configure the data sources, complete the following fields:
- Select and unselected tabs—choose the data sources to collect from by moving unselected data sources to the selected list.
- Field—choose the field to filter on within the data source.
- Notes: This field is only required when you select a calendar source.
- Operator—choose an operator such as equals, contains, greater than, or less than.
- Value—enter a value to find in the selected field.
Relativity collects Refinitiv Eikon chat data Relativity's short message format (RSMF).
|Start Date||Greater Than or Equals||When you use the Start Date property in a query, the search returns chats that exist the day of and after the entered date.||When you search a Start Date of 1/1/2001 and an End Date of 1/1/2020, Relativity collects all calendar items on and between the two dates.|
|End Date||Less Than or Equals||When you use the End Date property in a query, the search returns all chats the day of and before the entered date.||When you search a Start Date of 1/1/2001 and an End Date of 1/1/2020, Relativity collects all calendar items on and between the two dates.|