Installation and configuration
The PI Detect and Data Breach Response application will be installed into your instance by Relativity. Once the application has been installed at the instance level, you will need to install the application into any workspaces you want to use it in.
There are four applications that also need to be installed in the Review workspace where the PI Detect and Data Breach Response application is installed.
Installed at the instance level:
- Hydro Review interface
Installed at the workspace level:
- Relativity Review Services
Note: PI Detect uses facade redactions to mark redactions on documents. The instance must have Facade Redactions turned on to leverage the redact capabilities offered with this product.
For language identification, PI Detect uses the primary language identified by structured analytics. You must run the language identification operation in structured analytics before ingesting documents.
To access to the Privacy Workflow tab within the PI Detect and Data Breach Response application in Relativity, follow the instructions below:
- From your workspace, navigate to Workspace details.
- Click Manage Workspace Permissions.
- Add user permissions. There are four permission options, all of which are assigned at the workspace level. For instructions on editing and deleting permissions, see setting workspace permissions.
- Document Ingestion
- Incorporate Feedback
- Document Search
- Excel Reports
- Quality Control
- Report Generation
- Access to check out First Level Review batches
- Access to check out Quality Control batches
- Click Save.
- The Privacy Workflow tab will appear in the workspace.
User roles and permissions
Following is a list of user roles for the PI Detect and Data Breach Response application and the permissions available to them.
|PI Detect and Data Breach Response - Lead||
Users assigned a lead role have access to all features in PI Detect and Data Breach Response:
|PI Detect and Data Breach Response - Annotator||Annotation|
|PI Detect and Data Breach Response - FLR||
First level reviewers can access the following features:
|PI Detect and Data Breach Response - QC||
Quality control reviewers can access the following features:
Setting data settings in workspaces
To set the application settings in a workspace:
- Navigate to theworkspace containing the documents to send to PI Detect.
- Navigate to the PI Detect and Data Breach Response tab.
- Select Data Settings.
Click New PI_Data Settings.
- Map the Relativity Workspace fields to PI Detect fields.
- Notes: If you are ingesting documents with non-English text, you must map the primary language produced from structured analytics to the PrimaryLanguage field.
For languages supported by Data Breach Response, see Supported languages.
- Click Save.
Note: The PI Detect and Data Breach Response application sends the text located in the Extracted Text field. If a record has no extracted text, it should be Imaged/OCRed and the results written to the Extracted Text field. The other mandatory property is that the native file must exist for the documents being sent.
- Navigate to the Jobs tab.
- Click the Add button next to Data Settings Name.
- Map Relativity Workspace fields to Privacy fields.
- Click Save.
Defaulting the PI Detect and Data Breach Response application tab
Once the application is installed, you can set it as a default tab:
- Go to Tabs.
- Find the PI Detect and Data Breach Response Application.
- Click the pencil icon to edit.
- Enable Visible under Tab Information.
- Enable Show in Sidebarunder Tab Location.
- Pick an icon.
- Click Save.
The PI Detect and Data Breach Response Application should now be visible in the sidebar.
Frequently asked questions
The Privacy Workflow tab will not populate until an ingestion job is run. During the first ingestion job, the application backend will be prepared for the project and the Privacy Workflow tab can be accessed when the job is completed.