Installation and configuration
The PI Detect and Data Breach Response application will be installed into your instance by Relativity. Once the application has been installed at the instance level, you will need to install the application into any workspaces you want to use it in.
For language identification, Data Breach Response uses the primary language identified by structured analytics. You must run the language identification operation in structured analytics before ingesting documents.
To access to the Privacy Workflow tab within the PI Detect and Data Breach Response application in Relativity, follow the instructions below:
- From your workspace, navigate to Workspace details.
- Click Manage Workspace Permissions.
- Add user permissions. There are four permission options, all of which are assigned at the workspace level. For instructions on editing and deleting permissions, see setting workspace permissions.
- Document Ingestion
- Incorporate Feedback
- Document Search
- Excel Reports
- Quality Control
- Report Generation
- Access to check out First Level Review batches
- Access to check out Quality Control batches
- Click Save.
- The Privacy Workflow tab will appear in the workspace.
User roles and permissions
Following is a list of user roles for the PI Detect and Data Breach Response application and the permissions available to them.
|PI Detect and Data Breach Response - Lead||
Users assigned a lead role have access to all features in PI Detect and Data Breach Response:
|PI Detect and Data Breach Response - Annotator||Annotation|
|PI Detect and Data Breach Response - FLR||
First level reviewers can access the following features:
|PI Detect and Data Breach Response - QC||
Quality control reviewers can access the following features:
Setting data settings in workspaces
To set the application settings in a workspace:
- Navigate to the workspace containing the documents to send to Data Breach Response.
- Navigate to the PI Detect and Data Breach Response tab.
- Select Data Settings.
Click New PI_Data Settings.
- Map the Relativity Workspace fields to Data Breach Response fields.
- Notes: If you are ingesting documents with non-English text, you must map the primary language produced from structured analytics to the PrimaryLanguage field.
For languages supported by Data Breach Response, see Supported languages.
- Click Save.
Note: The PI Detect and Data Breach Response application sends the text located in the Extracted Text field. If a record contains no extracted text, it should be Imaged/OCRed and the results written to the Extracted Text field. The other mandatory property is that the native file must exist for the documents being sent.
Defaulting the PI Detect and Data Breach Response application tab
Once the application has been installed, you can set it as a default tab:
- Go to Tabs.
- Find the PI Detect and Data Breach Response application.
- Click the pencil icon to edit.
- EnableVisible under Tab Information.
- Enable Show in Sidebarunder Tab Location.
- Pick an icon.
- Click Save.
The PI Detect and Data Breach Response application should now be visible in the sidebar.
Frequently asked questions
The Privacy Workflow tab will not populate until an ingestion job is run. During the first ingestion job, the application backend will be prepared for the project and the Privacy Workflow tab can be accessed when the job is completed.