Using Relativity pivot to analyze question responses
You can use the Relativity pivot feature to visualize custodian questionnaire responses.
- From the Legal Hold tab > click the Question Responses tab.
- Click in the upper right corner of the item list. The pivot menu appears.
- (Optional) Select a pivot profile from the Select a Profile drop-down menu to display question responses based on predefined settings.
- Select a field from the Group By drop-down list to define the horizontal axis.
- Select a field from the Pivot On drop-down list to break down the totals that appear in each row. This acts as the vertical axis of the pivot report.
- Click Go. The question responses appear based on the selected settings. The following example pivots on the Custodian and Answer fields and displays with the Chart display setting.
- (Optional) Click Save to save your modifications to the selected Pivot profile, or click Save As to save your selections as a new Pivot profile. You can toggle the Grid, Chart, or List buttons to view the results in different ways.