This script updates Bates fields you create on the Document table with the Bates numbering information stored in the Production Information RDO of a production you select.
Consider the following risks before running this script:
- You can't undo this script after you run it.
- This script updates the Document table and may impact performance. Run this script during off-hours.
- Users must have View Script permissions to run this script.
Before running the script, perform the following tasks:
- Run and produce a production. For more information, see Production console.
Before running the script, ensure you create the following Document fields in the workspace:
- Begin Bates
- End Bates
- (Optional) Begin Bates Attachment
- (Optional) End Bates Attachment
- (Optional) Batch Size (Default 10000)
Running the script populates these fields on the Document table.
This script updates and stores the Bates fields you create on the Document table so you may continue using previous production workflows.