Custodian communications tab
The purpose of Relativity Legal Hold Custodian Information is to provide a method to manage and review the information on these tabs. The views provide customized ways to view the granular field data and the dashboards are used to group custodians, projects, communications, and other common fields that cannot be grouped using conditions or filters. The application can be unlocked and the dashboards and views can be further customized for your workflows.
The Custodian communication table is where information related to custodians and communications is located. The following views and dashboards can answer these questions:
- Has a custodian acknowledged all of the holds they are on?
- What communication has a department received and who are the people in that department who have received a communication?
- Acknowledged on behalf of—this view provides high level details about the custodians with a hold acknowledged on their behalf.
- Custodian Acknowledgement—this view provides high level details on the acknowledgement status of legal holds.
- Custodian Project View—this view provides high level details on the projects a custodian is assigned to.
- Custodian Status Closed Holds—this view provides high level details on closed holds and the custodians associated with them.
- Escalated Custodians—this view provides high level details about custodians with hold notices escalated to their managers
- Reminder Custodians—the view provides high level details about custodians with reminders sent.
- Custodian Status List—this is the standard list of all of the custodian statuses.
- Custodian Project Communication—this dashboard provides table widgets and charts for analyzing custodian, project, and communication information.
- Custodian Acknowledgement—this dashboard provides table widgets and chart widgets for analyzing the acknowledgements of legal holds.
- Escalated Custodians—this dashboard provides table widgets and chart widgets to analyze data related to custodians with hold notices escalated to their managers.
- Reminder Custodians—this dashboard provides table widgets and chart widgets to analyze data related to custodians with reminder notices sent.