The following features provide reporting options:
- Assisted Review
- Search terms reports
- Structured Analytics
The Batch Summary Report is available for use with batches. This report displays the current status of all batches (In Progress/Completed/Pending) and shows the Review status of the identified term.
The Detailed Status report is available for use with dtSearch indexes. This report displays document count, index size, creation dates, and build duration for the index.
Using Pivot, you can quickly analyze your workspace data to identify trends or patterns.
The following reports are available for processing:
- Discovery Report – displays amount of files discovered, their file types, and sorts them by custodian. It also displays the amount of unprocessable files discovered.
- Data Migration - displays information on how data was migrated into Relativity, including details about excluded files and a summary of the number of starting files, published documents, and documents included in the workspace for each custodian associated with the selected processing sets.
- Discovered Files by Custodian - provides information on the file types discovered during processing for the custodians associated with the selected processing sets, identifies the total processable and unprocessable file types discovered, and breaks down the totals by custodian.
- Document Exception - provides details on the document level errors encountered during processing, broken down by those that occurred during the discovery process and those that occurred during the publishing process.
- Inventory Details - provides detailed information on date range included, file size limitations, and deNIST inventory settings. Provides counts of files excluded by applied filters, and breaks them down by file type, sender domain, and file location.
- Inventory Summary - provides filtering summaries for each filter type including applied order, file count excluded, percentage of files excluded, total files remaining, and total percentage of files remaining. All excluded file counts reflect progressive filtration. Final inventory results include file count after filtering, file size after filtering, total number of excluded files, and total percentage of files excluded.
- Job Exception - provides details on the job level errors encountered during processing.
- Text Exception - provides information, broken down by custodian and file type, on the number and percentage of published files that contain and don’t contain extracted text and the total number of files published into Relativity. Provides details on error messages encountered during processing.
For more information, see Reports tab in Processing.
The following reports are available for Analytics:
- Population Statistics – displays the population status of the index and shows what documents are pending, processing, processed, and what documents had errors or have been excluded.
- Index Statistics – displays basic information about the index such as build date, searchable documents, average document size in words, and amount of unique words in the Index.
- Detailed Status – displays a detailed view how the index is currently behaving.
For more information, see Analytics indexes.
The Review Statistics tab is available for use with Active Learning projects. This reporting view displays statistics for each Active Learning project as well as model update history.
The Term Report is available for use with search terms reports. This report displays the hits for terms submitted in search terms reports.
For more information, see Search terms reports.
- Textual Near Duplicate Summary – breaks down the number of textual near duplicate groups that have been identified, along with averages of percentage of similarity and of the number of documents per similar docs group.
- Language Identification Summary – indicates the primary and secondary languages of the documents in your set.
- Email Threading Summary – displays inclusive emails, duplicate email groups, duplicate emails, email actions (fwd, reply, reply all), email thread groups with no root, emails missing a sent date, email thread groups missing email items, emails identified as draft, authors with 5+ 10+ 25+ or 100+ aliases.
For more information, see Structured analytics sets tab.