To run a production, click Run Production in the production console. After you click Run Production, the status bar updates with the following stages and fields as the documents produce:
- Cleaning Existing Files - deletes placeholder files (slip sheets) and any produced image files from a prior run production, if necessary.
- Creating Placeholder Images - creates placeholder images based on the production data source.
- Creating and Applying Bates numbers - creates and applies Bates numbers based on your production numbering.
- Creating Branding Queue Records - creates branding queue records for later review.
Note: In the viewer, you can view the produced images by selecting the Production mode. You can view the images exactly as they were produced.
Checking production status
During the production step, a report is available in the Status section. Use this report to quickly identify the number of documents, images, redacted documents, etc.
Production Summary fields
Production Summary fields include:
- Begin Bates - lists the Bates number of the first document in the production set.
- End Bates - lists the Bates number of the last document in the production set.
- Total Documents Count - lists the number of documents included in the production set.
- Total Images Count - lists the number of images included in the production set.
- Documents with Images - lists the number of documents that include images included in the production set.
- Documents with Placeholders - lists the number of documents that include placeholders included in the production set.
- Redacted Documents - lists the number of documents that include redactions included in the production set.
- Image size in GB - lists the size of images in GB.
- Product Run Date - lists the date of when the production was run.
- Completed Re-productions - lists completed re-productions of the current production set. Every time a production set is modified via the Re-production mass action, a new entry is added to the Completed Re-productions field in the Production Summary section of the original production set. Click on the name of a completed re-production to go to the production set for that re-production job. If you delete a re-production job or do not have access to that re-production set, the name of the set will still appear on the list, but you will not be able to click on it.
Branding Summary fields
Branding Summary fields include:
- Start Time - lists the start time of branding.
- Branding Completion - lists the time of completion for branding.
- Completion Rate - lists the progress of branding.
- Estimated Time Remaining - lists the amount of time left in branding.