You can view the branding queue from Home. Select the Queue Management tab, and then click Branding Queue. See Branding queue fields for details.
Note: Branding agents scale automatically in RelativityOne.
To change the priority of a job, click the Change Priority button at the bottom of the view. Enter a new integer value in the Priority field, and then click Update. Only one OCR job runs at a time, the lower numbered job runs first and the higher numbered job runs last.
Note: Any change to the priority of a job in the branding queue also changes its priority in the production queue.
The Branding Queue view displays the following fields:
- Workspace - the workspace that contains the production set receiving branding
- Production Name - the production set receiving branding
- Artifact ID - the unique identifier for the production set
- Images Remaining - the number of images that require branding
- Status - the current stage of the branding job
- Priority - the order in which the branding job is run. Relativity completes branding jobs by priority. The default value is 100.
- Submitted By - the user who initiated the job. You can use this information to prioritize branding jobs by user.