You can create new a tab that links directly to any web page or a location within Relativity. This is useful for bypassing list views or for going to specific locations.
If the target is a Relativity page or object, you need the ArtifactID.
To retrieve the ArtifactID:
- Navigate to the page or object From within a workspace. System admins may navigate to pages or objects in the Admin Mode area. The ArtifactID appears in the browser's URL for that page.
- The ArtifactID value follows the string beginning with ArtifactID=.
In the image below, this text is ArtifactID=1035255 and ArtifactID value is 1035255.
(Click to expand)
To create a bookmark tab:
- Navigate to the Tabs tab, and then click New Tab.
Complete the following fields:
- Name - the name for the new tab. The name must be between 1 and 50 characters.
- Order - the numerical position of the tab. The lower the Order value is, the more the new tab appears to the left in the tab strip. Click View Order to display a list of active tabs and their current order.
- Link Type - select External from the menu. The Link field displays below the Parent field.
- Parent - optionally specifies the parent workspace tab for this new tab to appear under. Leave as Select..., the default value, for the new tab to appear as a separate tab in the tab strip.
- Link - enter one of following options:
- The URL of a non-Relativity target webpage. For example, enter http://www.example.com or http://www.example.com/Instructions.
- The ArtifactID of a Relativity page or object, specified in this format: ObjectArtifactIdentifier=identifier, where identifier is the ArtifactID.
- Is Default - select Yes to set this tab as the default when a reviewer logs in; otherwise, select No.
- Relativity Applications - click to associate this tab with an application.
For example, in the dialog below, the Link value is ObjectArtifactIdentifier=1035255
- Click Save.
The tab appears immediately in the tab strip.