Note: You must have valid Relativity Community credentials in order to download any Community file linked to the documentation site. You'll need to enter those credentials on the Community login screen if you're not already logged in. If you're already logged in to the Community at the time you click a link, the file is automatically downloaded in the bottom left corner of your screen. If you get an error message stating "URL No Longer Exists" after clicking a Community link, it may be due to a single sign-on error related to the SAML Assertion Validator, and you should contact your IT department.
The User Counts per Workspace solution is an environment-level script. It calculates the distinct number of standard users and system admins with access to a workspace in a Relativity instance. It performs this calculation the selected month and year.
This page contains the following sections:
- Before you begin
- Deploying and configuring the solution
- Preparing the workspace
- Running the solution
- Viewing the results
The User Counts per Workspace solution is an environment-level script. It calculates the distinct number of standard users and system admins with access to a workspace in a Relativity instance. It performs this calculation the selected month and year. It groups the results by workspace name.
This solution is supported in the versions of Relativity listed in the following table.
Note: Some versions of this application may not be eligible for support by Customer Support. For more information, see the Version support policy.
Click on this link to download the appropriate version from the Relativity Community:
|Supported Relativity version
|8.2 +, RelativityOne
This solution consists of a Relativity script that runs at the environment level.
Review the following considerations for this solution:
- This script should only be run by a system admin. If you are not a system admin, we recommend you do not run this script.
- This solution uses the same user logic as the Billing Statistics - Users script.
- The workspace name displays as EDDS followed by the workspace Artifact ID when both the following conditions occur. For example, it is listed as EDDS1015380
- The workspace has been deleted from Relativity.
- Users had access to the workspace for the selected month and year
- This solution doesn't support the client domains (multi-tenancy) and Data Grid features of Relativity.
This solution runs at the environment level. It reports data for all the users and workspaces in a Relativity instance. Consequently, you don't need to complete special requirements or steps to prepare workspaces to use the solution.
You configure and run the User Counts per Workspace script from Home mode for the Relativity instance.
Complete the following steps to configure and run the script:
- Click the Relativity Script Library tab.
- Click the name of the User Counts per Workspace script.
- In the console, click Run Script. The script inputs page appears.
- Complete the following fields:
- Year (yyyy) - a required text box for the requested year with the format YYYY. Input a value for the year value.
- Month (mm) - a required text box for the requested month with the format MM. Input a value for the month.
After you run the solution, the results appear as a report on the scripts page:
The following table describes the columns in the report:
|The name of the workspace.
|Standard User Count
|The distinct count of all users who had access to the workspace during the given time period. These users aren't members of the System Admin group.
|System Admin Count
|The distinct count of all users who had access to the workspace during the given time period. These users are members of the System Admin group.