Note: You must have valid Relativity Community credentials in order to download any Community file linked to the documentation site. You'll need to enter those credentials on the Community login screen if you're not already logged in. If you're already logged in to the Community at the time you click a link, the file is automatically downloaded in the bottom left corner of your screen. If you get an error message stating "URL No Longer Exists" after clicking a Community link, it may be due to a single sign-on error related to the SAML Assertion Validator, and you should contact your IT department.
The Reproduce Redaction to Document Universe solution reproduces a redaction made on one primary, imaged document in a source markup set to all pages of all documents in the specified saved search in the destination markup set. This solution does not apply redactions to native files.
This page contains the following sections:
- Before you begin
- Deploying and configuring the solution
- Preparing the workspace
- Running the solution
- Viewing the results
The Reproduce Redaction to Document Universe solution reproduces a redaction made on one primary document in a source markup set to all pages of all documents in the specified saved search in the destination markup set.
This solution is supported in Relativity 8.0 – Server 2022 and RelativityOne.
Note: Some versions of this application may not be eligible for support by Customer Support. For more information, see the Version support policy.
Click on any of these links to download the appropriate version from the Relativity Community:
|Supported Relativity version
|9.4.254 - Server 2022, RelativityOne
|8.0 - 220.127.116.11
This custom solution consists of a Relativity script that runs at the workspace level.
- This script should only be run by a system admin. If you are not a system admin, we recommend you do not run this script.
- The results of the script cannot be undone. We recommend that you create a back-up copy of all redactions before you run the solution.
- All documents in the saved search should be in the same orientation to prevent out-of-bound redactions.
- This script updates the Markup Set field with "Has Redactions" and "Has Highlights".
- This script does not create audit records for the redactions that are copied.
After you prepare the workspace, you can configure and run the solution by doing the following:
- In the workspace, click the Administration tab, and the click the Scripts tab.
- Click the name of the Reproduce Redaction to Document Universe script. The Reproduce Redaction to Document Universe script page appears.
- Complete the following fields:
- Documents to Redact - Select the saved search which contains the documents to reproduce redactions to.
- Source Markup Set - Select the markup set which contains the redaction you would like to reproduce to the destination markup set.
- Destination Markup Set - Select the markup set which you would like to reproduce the redaction to.
When the script is executed, it will copy all redactions on the selected source markup set to the destination markup set on all pages of all documents in the selected saved search. After the script runs, the report displays a message indicating that redactions were successfully copied.