To print transcripts from the Viewer:
- Select the Print/Save As PDF to print icon along the top of the Transcripts Viewer.
The Transcripts pop-up displays.
- Complete the following fields as desired:
- Pages per Sheet - Select to print transcript pages as one page per sheet or select condensed printing to print four pages to a sheet.
- Branding - Select to include branding as a Center Header, Center Footer, or select None for no branding.
- Include - Select to include the Workspace Name, Transcript Name, Deposition Date, Deponent Name, and/or Page Numbers.
- Print With - Select to include Notes and/or Designations in the print out.
You can select this mode beginning in Relativity 126.96.36.199.
- Notes and/or Designations will only appear if you select to print transcripts as one page per sheet.
- Select Print Transcript.