- Mass convert is not available in repository workspaces.
- You can't use mass operations on Data Grid-enabled fields.
To perform a mass convert:
- From the mass operations bar on the document list, choose whether to convert Checked items or All items in the current returned set.
- Select Convert in the drop-down menu.
- Complete the fields on the Convert Documents layout.
- Yes - converts any natives
- No - doesn't convert natives
- Yes - converts any images in the documents
- No - doesn't convert images in the documents
- Productions If the selected documents are contained in a production set, the production set(s) appears here.
- None - this option appears if there are no production sets containing the selected documents.
- Re-convert if previously converted - select this checkbox to convert selected documents, regardless if they've already been converted. The newly converted documents are stored in the cache.
- Click Run to convert the documents. Once you click Run, you are unable to cancel the convert job.
Note: Converting a large number of documents can deplete the available disk space on the file server.