Mass Save as List
To save a group of documents as a list, follow this procedure. The same steps apply to other objects with Lists enabled. Always begin by clicking the tab of the object for which you want to save a new list.
Note: You can't use mass operations on Data Grid-enabled fields.
To save a group of documents as a new list or replace an existing list:
- Navigate to the Documents tab.
- Display the documents you want to save to a list by selecting a folder, view, saved search, or performing a document search.
- From the mass operations bar on the document list, choose whether to save Checked items or All items in the current returned set.
- Select Save as List. The Save as List pop-up window opens.
- Complete all required fields.
- Action - creates a new list or replace the contents of an existing list. Select one of the following options:
- Create new list - creates a new list with the list name specified in the Name field.
- Replace existing list - replaces an existing list with the currently selected objects. Select an existing list from the Select Item - List window.
- Name - stores the name of a new list. Type the new list name.