Building views for checked-out documents
You can build views for checked-out documents to better assist users in keeping track of the documents they have checked out in a batch.
Also see the following pages:
- Click the Views subtab from the Administration tab.
- Click New View.
- Complete the required fields. See Views for details.
- In the Set Conditions section, choose Batch in the Field drop-down list.
- Click in the Value field. The Batch Criteria Selector displays.
To create a simple view that shows the reviewer their checked-out documents, you could create the following conditions; however, you can make your conditions as simple or complex as your workspace's workflow requires.
- Field - Batch::Assigned To
- Operator - is logged in user
- Field - Batch::Status
- Operator - any of these
- Value - In progress