When you create or edit any object in Relativity, the following toolbars and fields are standard.
When you create a new object in Relativity, the saving toolbar appears at the top of the screen.
Use the toolbar buttons to perform the following actions:
- Save stores the object information and displays the object details page.
- Save and New stores the object information and displays a blank object form.
- Save and Back stores the object information and redirects you to the object list page.
- Cancel stops the creation process and redirects you to the object list page.
When you edit an existing object in Relativity, the editing toolbar appears at the top of the screen.
Use the action buttons on the top of this page to perform the following actions:
- Edit edit the object details.
- Delete removes the object from Relativity. After you click Delete, a confirmation message appears with the Dependencies button.
See Displaying and interpreting the dependencies report.
- Back redirects you to the object list page.
- Edit Permissions set access rights on the object.
- View Audit displays the object's update history.
When you click Edit Permissions, you modify only the security for the current object. The object is secured with the workspace-level rights by default unless it inherits permissions from a parent object.
Keywords and notes
Two optional fields are available on several objects throughout Relativity. Use these to enter keywords and notes as a way of providing additional information about the object you're creating or editing.