Relativity Binders for iPad
Relativity Binders provides quick and easy access to your most important documents on the go. It’s easy to prepare for depositions, client meetings, and trial without the time and cost of shipping or carrying large volumes of printed material. You can read and annotate documents online or offline with the Binders iPad app. Binders for iPad automatically synchronizes your annotations with Relativity making them available when you access Binders for iPad on another device and when you use Binders on the Web.
Relativity Binders for iPad features allow you to:
- Prepare. An intuitive and streamlined interface makes it easy to prepare for depositions, client interactions, and trial.
- Secure. Because your documents are downloaded directly from Relativity and your annotations are backed up to your instance, your data in Binders is secure. By adding MobileIron AppConnect, you can deploy Binders with additional controls for securing and managing your documents.
- Access. Conveniently connect to your case documents and get to work without worrying about shipping delays. In-app notifications alert you when there are updates to your case information or new content to download.
- Search. With global search you can search documents across all of your binders to quickly locate exactly what you need.
- Bookmark. Tab documents to read or reference later. Tabbing a document will allow you to pick up right where you left off.
- Annotate. Add highlights, drawings, and notes to your important documents whenever and wherever you go—even when you’re offline.
- Reference. Access metadata from Relativity alongside the document you’re currently viewing.
- Share. Email your annotations to your colleagues, clients, or case team.
During final preparations for a deposition, you discover new information in Relativity you want to incorporate into your questions and need to share this information with your team immediately. Using Binders, add notes to your reference documents, highlight pertinent content, and use the drawing tool to freehand notes and callouts. Then, share a document as a PDF with your team by email with just a couple taps on your iPad. Tap the Email icon and select to embed your annotations in the PDF attachment, include a summary of the annotations in your email and embed your annotations in the PDF attachment, or send the document without annotations.
As soon as you complete your preparation notes and annotations, your team will also be ready with the updated information you created and shared using Binders.
To use the Relativity Binders iPad app, you must have an iPad running iOS 9 or higher.
Relevant Binders Admin documentation
Find additional information regarding Relativity Binders using the following related documentation resources:
- Relativity 9.4 Binders Admin
- Relativity 9.3 Binders Admin
- Relativity 9.2 Binders Admin
- Relativity 9.0 & 9.1 Binders Admin
- Relativity 8.2 Binders Admin
- Relativity 8.1 Binders Admin