You can print specific facts, issues, interview questions, and outlines along with associated information, such as documents and excerpts.
This page contains the following information:
Creating a Printing Profile
In order to print from Case Dynamics, you must create a Printing Profile. To create a Printing Profile:
- Navigate to the Printing Profile sub-tab, and then click New Printing Profile.
- Add information in the Printing profile layout. See Printing profile layout fields.
- Click Save.
- Click the Facts sub-tab.
- Select the facts you want to print.
- Click the mass actions drop-down menu and select Print.
- Select the profile that you just created.
- Click Print.
The Printing Profile layout contains the following fields:
(Click to expand image)
- Name - enter the name of the printing profile.
- Orientation - select an orientation for the printout sheet.
- Object Type - select an object type from the drop-down list. The selected object type determines the available fields to choose from.
- Fields - click to select available object fields to include on the fact printout sheet.
- Header -
- None - select this option to not include a header name.
- Workspace Name - select this option to use the Workspace Name as the printing profile name.
- Text - select this option to enter a custom header.
- Header position - select a position for the header.
- File type - select an Image or Produced file type.
- Print control number on images - select whether to print the control number on imaged documents.
- Include document placeholders - select whether to include placeholders for documents that have not been imaged or produced.