Note: Some of the recipes listed below now exist as knowledge base articles on the Relativity Community. When you click those links, you must enter valid Community credentials to access those articles. The remaining recipes will soon be integrated into their corresponding feature documentation so that they'll show up either as new topics or new headings within existing topics. Once this relocation is complete, we will be deprecating this home page, and all of the content below will be accessible via search on our sites.
You must have valid Relativity Community credentials in order to download any Community file linked to the documentation site. You'll need to enter those credentials on the Community login screen if you're not already logged in. If you're already logged in to the Community at the time you click a link, the file is automatically downloaded in the bottom left corner of your screen. If you get an error message stating "URL No Longer Exists" after clicking a Community link, it may be due to a single sign-on error related to the SAML Assertion Validator, and you should contact your IT department.
The User Workspace Access and Last Login solution generates a report of enabled users, during a listed month, that had access to Relativity at the listed time. The report lists those specific users along with the associated groups and workspaces, the time of their last login, and their current Relativity Access flag value.
Use the links in the Supported versions section to download the solution from the Relativity Community.
This page contains the following information:
The User Workspace Access and Last Login solution generates a report by looking up all users that accessed Relativity during the month and year added to the Inputs pop-up modal. The solution then lists the following information for each of those users:
- Current workspace access
- Last login date
- Current Relativity Access flag value
Click on any of these links to download the appropriate version from the Relativity Community:
|Solution version||Supported Relativity version|
|8.3||10.3 and above, RelativityOne|
|8.1||8.0 - 10.1|
This solution consists of a Relativity script that runs in Home mode for the Relativity instance.
Review the following considerations for this solution:
- This script should only be run by a system admin. If you are not a system admin, we recommend you do not run this script.
- The solution reports on users listed in the CaseStatisticsUser table. This table is updated once a day during agent off hours. If you add users today, the report won't include them until the next time the Case Statistics Manager runs.
- If a user doesn't belong to any workspaces, report won't include the user.
- The solution doesn't record historical workspace access. It reports only on workspaces that users can access on the date and time when the script runs.
- This solution doesn't support the client domains (multi-tenancy) and Data Grid features of Relativity.
- The report doesn’t include any workspaces that have been deleted. Any information about deleted workspaces won’t be included in the report.
- The report doesn’t include any users that have been deleted. The report won’t include any information about workspaces accessed by these users.
Note: This solution is now available as an application. If you are upgrading from a script version of the solution to an application version of the solution, you must delete the original script before adding the new application to your environment and installing it to a workspace.
To deploy the solution, you first add it to the Application Library as a Relativity application. You can then install it from the Application Library to one or more workspaces.
Note: If this script is run from the Admin level, you must install this application into a workspace for it to appear in the Script Library.
To add the solution to the Application Library:
- Log in to Relativity.
- Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of Relativity, and then click Home.
- Click the Applications & Scripts tab, and then click the Application Library tab.
- Click Upload Application.
- Click Choose file to select an application file.
- Navigate to and select the application file included in the solution, and then click Open.
- Click Save to upload the file to the Application Library.
To add the solution to a workspace:
- Click Install in the Workspaces Installed section to install the application on workspaces.
- Click in the Workspaces field to display the Select Workspaces dialog.
- Select the workspace(s) where you want to install the application, and then click Ok.
- (Optional) Click Clear to remove a workspace from the list.
- Click Save to install the application to the selected workspaces. These workspaces now contain the application. Relativity lists the workspaces in the Workspaces Installed section on the detail view of the application.
You configure and run the User Workspace Access and Last Login script from Home mode for the Relativity instance.
Complete the following steps to configure and run the script:
- Click the Relativity Script Library tab.
- Click the name of the User Workspace Access and Last Login script.
- In the console, click Run Script. The script input page appears.
- Complete the following fields:
- Month (mm) - Enter a two-digit numerical value for the month.
- Year (yyyy) - Enter a four-digit numerical value for the year.
- Display Active Users Only - Select 'Yes' or 'No' to hide inactive users.
- Click Run.
After running the User Workspace Access and Last Login script, the results appear as a report on the script page.
(Click to expand)
The following table describes the columns in the report:
|Workspace Name||The display of the workspace depends on the input selections:
|Client Name||The name of the client associated with the user.|
|Matter Name||The name of the matter associated with the user.|
|User Name||The name of the user. It use the format Last name, First name.|
|User Artifact ID||The Artifact ID of the user.|
|Email Address||The email address of the user.|
|Group Name||A semi-colon delimited list of groups the user is associated with in the workspace.|
|User Type||The choice value of the user in the Type field.|
|Relativity Access||The user’s current Relativity Access. It displays as Enabled or Disabled.|
|Date of Last Login||The most recent date that the user logged in to Relativity. For a single user, this field is the same across all workspaces.|
|User Status||When the script runs, it populates this column with the word Duplicate if same email address is associated with more than one workspaces.|