Note: Some of the recipes listed below now exist as knowledge base articles on the Relativity Community. When you click those links, you must enter valid Community credentials to access those articles. The remaining recipes will soon be integrated into their corresponding feature documentation so that they'll show up either as new topics or new headings within existing topics. Once this relocation is complete, we will be deprecating this home page, and all of the content below will be accessible via search on our sites.
You must have valid Relativity Community credentials in order to download any Community file linked to the documentation site. You'll need to enter those credentials on the Community login screen if you're not already logged in. If you're already logged in to the Community at the time you click a link, the file is automatically downloaded in the bottom left corner of your screen. If you get an error message stating "URL No Longer Exists" after clicking a Community link, it may be due to a single sign-on error related to the SAML Assertion Validator, and you should contact your IT department.
The Copy Redactions Across Markup Sets solution copies redactions from one markup set to another. To download the solution files, visit the Relativity Community.
This page contains the following sections:
- Before you begin
- Deploying and configuring the solution
- Preparing the workspace
- Running the solution
- Viewing the results
The Copy Redactions Across Markup Sets solution copies redactions from one markup set to another. You can specify which markup set to copy redactions from, which markup set to copy the redactions to, and the saved search that contains the documents to copy redactions between markup sets.
This solution is supported in Relativity 8.0 – Server 2021 and RelativityOne.
|Solution version||Supported Relativity version|
|1.2||18.104.22.168 - Server 2021, RelativityOne|
|1.1||8.0 - 22.214.171.124|
This solution consists of a Relativity script that runs at the workspace level.
- This script should only be run by a system admin. If you are not a system admin, we recommend you do not run this script.
- Specifying the same markup set for both destination and source duplicates all redactions on the markup set.
After you prepare the workspace, you can configure and run the solution by doing the following:
- In the workspace, click the Administration tab, and the click the Scriptstab.
- Click the name of the Copy Redactions Across Markup Sets script. The Copy Redactions Across Markup Sets page displays fields that let you specify which markup set you want to copy redactions from and which markup set you wish to copy them to.
- Complete the following fields:
- Source Markup Set - Click the name of the markup set you wish to copy redactions from.
- Destination Markup Set - Click the name of the markup set you wish to copy redactions to.
- Saved Search - Click the name of the saved search which contains the documents to copy redactions between markup sets.
- Click Run.
When you run the Copy Redactions Across Markup Sets script, it copies the redactions from the selected source markup set to the selected destination markup set. After the script runs, the report displays a message indicating that redactions were copied to the selected destination markup set.