The functionality described on this site is available in Early Access only. It appears only in a preview environment and not in production. The content on this site is subject to change based on modifications made by product development and/or feedback provided by Relativity customers. Once we deploy Early Access functionality to RelativityOne production, this site will no longer display content until the next Early Access release is available in a preview environment.
You have the option of creating and saving profiles, which you can use to run future import or export jobs through Integration Points.
You can make your profiles specific to each data source provider so that you can then reuse those settings and avoid having to remap fields multiple times.
You can save a profile through the Transfer Options console on an integration point that you're currently creating or editing, or you can create one through the Integration Point Profile tab.
To save a just-created integration point as a profile, click the Save as a Profile button on the Transfer Options console.
Enter a name in the Profile Name field and click Save as Profile. Note that the profile name defaults to the name you originally gave the integration point you created.
To create a profile through the Integration Point Profile tab:
- Select the Integration Point Profile tab.
- Click New Integration Point Profile.
- Complete the required fields as you would for any integration point you're creating. For more information, see Importing data through Integration Points or Exporting data through Integration Points. The fields and layouts for creating a profile are identical to those for creating any integration point that intend to run, except that after you save the profile, you don't have the option to run it. Instead, you see a detailed layout of the profile you just created.
Once you save the profile, it is visible in the Integration Point Profiles tab, and you have the option of applying it to a new integration point through the Profile field on the Setup layout.
You can copy the configuration of a Relativity Integration Point profile from a template workspace to a new workspace. The integration type needs to be set as an Export with the destination set to Relativity. This profile configuration is considered a non-document object. For a list of non-document objects that can be copied, see Workspaces.
Note: The configuration of the Integration Point Profiles with Type: Import or Export with Destination: Loadfile will not be carried over.
When copied over, the profile's fields are mapped and are editable.
To create an Integration Point profile that can be copied to another Relativity workspace, follow the configurations below.
- Name - enter a name of your choice.
- Type - select Export. Needs to be Export for profile to be copied.
- Source - select Relativity. Needs to be Relativity for profile to be copied.
- Destination - select Relativity. Needs to be Relativity for profile to be copied.
- Transferred Object - document.
- Profile - select a profile of your choice.
- Include in ECA Promote List - select yes or no.
Connect to Source
When updating the connection to source for the copied profile, the Source field defaults to Saved Search and the Saved Search field is empty for you to select the saved search of your choice.
The Location field defaults to Folder and the drop-down menu is empty for you to choose their destination folder.
- Source - defaults to saved search.
- Saved Search - select saved search of your choice.
- Destination Workspace - select Relativity
- Location - select a location of your choice.
- Create Saved Search - select yes or no.
During the creation of a new workspace, click the Template Workspace field. Select the workspace with the Integration Points profile. For more information on creating a workspace template, see Workspaces.