The functionality described on this site is available in Early Access only. It appears only in a preview environment and not in production. The content on this site is subject to change based on modifications made by product development and/or feedback provided by Relativity customers. Once we deploy Early Access functionality to RelativityOne production, this site will no longer display content until the next Early Access release is available in a preview environment.
Retry Production Job
To retry multiple production jobs from the Production Queue tab, use the Retry Production Job mass operation.
This page contains the following information:
See these related pages:
You must configure certain instance level permissions to use Retry Production Job.
To configure the security permissions:
- Navigate to the Instance Details tab.
- Click Manage Permissions.
- Click Edit Permissions for a group on the Group Management tab.
- Enable the following security permissions:
Object Security Tab Visibility Admin Operations
- Queue Management (parent)
- Production Queue (child)
- Change Queue Priority
- View Admin Repository
Note: As long as you have the listed security permissions, you do not need view permissions to the workspaces or the production jobs to use Retry Production Job.
Retrying production jobs
To retry production jobs from the Production Queue tab:
- Navigate to the Production Queue tab.
- Select the productions jobs that you want to cancel.
- Click Retry Production Job from the mass operations bar. The Retry production job window opens.
- Click Ok.