Early Access site overview
The Early Access (EA) site is a RelativityOne documentation preview that gives you early access one month ahead of your RelativityOne upgrade. This enables you to identify feature changes that impact your workflows and adjust accordingly.
For more information on available features, see What's new in Early Access.
Note the following details about this site:
- This site contains documentation for all new features and enhancements released with the latest EA version of RelativityOne. Only features that have been updated to reflect new EA functionality are present on this site.
- Features released in EA exist in a preview environment and not in a production environment. The EA content on this site is subject to change based on any modifications made by product development and/or feedback provided by Relativity customers. Once we deploy EA functionality to RelativityOne production, this site will no longer display content until the next EA release is available in a preview environment.
- The Preview environment is a RelativityOne instance that gives you early access one month ahead of your RelativityOne upgrade. This enables you to identify feature changes that impact your workflows and adjust accordingly. For details, see the Preview environment.
- RelativityOne Sandbox is a reusable RelativityOne environment that allows you to test SQL scripts, event handlers, API based applications, custom pages, and custom agents for both the current and EA release of Relativity. For details, see the RelativityOne Sandbox.
- For Early Access release notes, see the Early Access release notes.
- For information on scheduled RelativityOne downtime windows for your region, refer to RelativityOne downtime windows . This page also contains currently planned dates for upcoming RelativityOne releases.
What's New in RelativityOne Early Access
RelativityOne Indigo Early Access
The following functionality is new RelativityOne Indigo Early Access. Only the features linked to below have been updated for this EA release.
- The following columns have been added to the Prioritized Review queue review summary on the Review Statistics tab:
- Index Health - the number of index health documents reviewed in the Prioritized Review queue. These documents are excluded from the relevance rate calculation.
- Highest Ranked - the number of highly ranked documents reviewed in the Prioritized Review queue.
- Highest Ranked Coded [Positive Choice] - the number of highly ranked documents that were coded with the positive designation in the Prioritized Review queue.
You can use the columns to calculate the relevance rate manually using the following formula: Highest Ranked Coded [Positive Choice] / Highest Ranked.
For more information, see Review Statistics.
You can now review metrics in ARM for Processing including:
- Duration metrics for each ARM for Processing archive and restore task
- File copy duration
- Size of file copy
- Number of files copied during processing archive and restore tasks
For more information, see Relativity metrics reference.
This release includes updates that enhance the user experience while creating an OAuth2 Client. See OAuth2 Client.
OpenID Connect authentication providers
The Relativity UI now has a new Scopes field on the Authentication Provider form. This field must be set to openid, but you can also optionally select email or profile as scopes, which enables using different subject claim types for login methods. Custom scopes can be added programmatically through the Relativity APIs.
Additionally, the Subject Claim Type field is now set to the default value of sub. You can update field based on any claims your identity provider supplies. See Authentication.
The following screen shot illustrates the Scopes and the Subject Claim Type fields in the Authentication Provider form. For more information, see the documentation for your identity provider, such as Microsoft Azure, Okta, or others.
(Click to expand)
Document Preview Panel
The Document Preview Panel feature has been added to the document list. It displays the selected document in the list so that you do not have to launch the Viewer to preview documents. This allows you to filter the list and quickly view documents in the results. The Document Preview Panel also makes finding documents more efficient as you can view as many as needed before launching the Viewer.
(Click to expand)
The Document Preview Panel allows you to view the natives, images, production images, and text of documents, as well as view and navigate through highlight hits for any created persistent highlight sets.
For more information, see Document preview panel.
You can now run an incremental build on a dtSearch index on updated documents, in addition to new or deleted documents. For more information, see dtSearch.
The new Field Categories feature allows you to quickly access the desired fields when adding conditions in the Search Panel. Once a Field Category has been created, you can link it to multiple fields. You can then select the Field Category when adding conditions in the Search Panel, making the process of selecting fields and using them to apply conditions more efficient and accurate.
For more information, see Field Categories.
The workflow for creating a new field has been streamlined to make it more user friendly. The New Field window now only displays the Name, Object Type, and Field Type fields, and once you make a selection for those required fields, the remaining fields are displayed below the Field Information section.
For more information, see Fields.
The List and Multilist Filter has been streamlined to make it more user friendly.
- Select All and Clear have been moved to the top of the filter menu.
- Filters are no longer automatically selected when opening the List and Multilist Filter to streamline the filtering process.
- You can now immediately apply a single filter by clicking the Only link in the filter menu.
For more information, see Filters.
Imaging no longer requires the Relativity Application - View object security permission. See Imaging.
- The Duplicate Sort Order field is now available in the Processing Entity layout to set data deduplication in a specific Custodian order. For more information, see Processing entities.
- You can now publish compressed container files and compressed folders with full extraction errors to Relativity. For more information, see Supported container types.
- Invariant container handlers now run in 64-bit to enhance processing speeds and prevent stuck jobs.
Note: The full documentation for this update is still in review. When it is ready, we'll add a link to the updated feature topic to this What's New entry. Thanks for your patience.
You can now use the Re-produce mass operation to re-produce select documents from a produced production without having to run the whole production again. Re-production jobs store the modified documents and reuse the bates numbers from the original production. Once the re-production job finishes running, the modified documents merge into the existing, original production set; they overwrite the documents that were previously produced. See Re-production.
Relativity Integration Points
Integration Points users can now select a previously created and mapped integration profile when creating a profile from a template workspace. When creating a new integration profile in from a template workspace, all mapped fields in the template profile are mapped in the new profile. For more information, see Copying Integration Point profiles.
The following enhancements have been made to Users and Groups:
- The new EnableUserGroupOptimization instance setting allows administrators to turn-off email notifications for when Users or Groups are added or deleted .
- If EnableUserGroupOptimization is set to True, a new property, User Group Email Notifications, is added to the Users page with the following options:
- All Emails - receive all email notifications.
- No Emails - receive no email notifications.
- Only Failed Operations - receive email notifications on failed operations only.
- If EnableUserGroupOptimization is set to False, the user doesn't receive emails when adding or deleting Users or Groups.
- EnableUserGroupOptimization is set to False by default.
For more information, see Users.
Search terms report
You can now copy an existing search terms report. The mass action allows you to copy one or more search terms reports that includes the settings and terms. For more information, see Search terms reports.