The page contains the following sections:
Before reviewing for a round, all the document coding fields set below during project creation should be available on a document layout (e.g., Designation, Example Responsiveness).
Note: You cannot use Family propagation in a
The following graphic depicts the components required to save a new project. If any of the items below are missing from your workspace, you won't be able to create and save the project.
(Click to expand)
You must have an Analytics index that includes the documents to be used in the project.
Note: The Analytics index you use for your project must be active and have queries enabled for your project to function properly.
FieldsNecessary fields for setting up and running a project include:
- Designation field – this single choice field is limited to two choices, for example, Responsive and Not Responsive. You will get an error if you attempt to create a project that has too many choices on this field, or if no choices have been created.
- Use as Example field – this Yes/No field is used by reviewers to designate a document as an example to use for categorizing other documents.
- Text Excerpt field - this long text field holds the text excerpts you apply to coding layouts during manual review (if you are running a project that will use text excerpting). This enables reviewers to select the relevant text during document coding to enhance the training of the system by including the relevant portion of the document as an example.
- Key Issues field (Optional) - Single choice field used for issues (if you are running a project that will categorize documents for key issues). See Modifying issue importance for more information on how to weight issue importance.
- Key Issues Text Excerpt field (Optional) - Long text field used for text excerpting (if you are running a project that will use text excerpting). This enables reviewers to select the relevant text during document coding to enhance the training of the system by including the relevant portion of the document as an example. See Modifying issue importance for more information on how to weight issue importance.
Note: If you excerpt text and save it in the field for a document, that text is always an example regardless of the Use as Example selection. To include the entire document and the text excerpt as two separate examples, select Use as Example. Clear the Use as Example checkbox to only include the text excerpt as an example.
Project saved search - includes documents to be categorized that do not include documents that cannot be categorized (e.g., documents must have text).
You may want to use the following checklist to make sure that you have all the items needed to run a
|Install the Assisted Review application|
|Complete Analytics index build|
Set up the following required project fields:
(Optional) Set up the following fields (when categorizing for issues):
Create any necessary reviewer views
Make all the document coding fields set during project creation available on a document layout.
(Optional) Perform the following step especially when categorizing for issues:
Perform document culling to remove documents that won't work well with Analytics indexes:
(Optional) You can also use the following additional operations to cull documents that may not be important to the case:
Create any necessary saved searches: