At times, you may want to see the production field information for a document you are viewing in Relativity. These steps will help you create a view and then add the Object list to a layout.
The following instructions will provide a method for displaying your production related fields in a document object layout.
- Relativity 9.3 and above
- Access to Views and Layouts, to include add and edit permissions
To display your production related fields in a document object layout:
- Go to the Views tab or your view drop down in the Folder Browser pane to create your new view.
- Create the view on the production Information object.
- Select the production fields you would like to display in the layout, such as Begin Bates, End Bates, Begin Attachment, and End Attachment. In addition, you can select a condition, such as Begin Bates is set and you can apply a sort order on the view, however a condition and sort order are not required.
- Now that you have your view created, navigate to the layout in which you want to display the production information object list.
- Click the pencil icon () to edit the layout, or go to the Layouts tab and select Build Layout on the appropriate layout.
- Select Add Object List from the Add Category drop down.
- In the Object drop down, select the Production Information (Production) object. The View will default to the new view you created on the Production Information object. If it does not, you can select it in the View drop down.
- Add the Object List for the Production Information Object.
- Select Save and Close. The layout will update to reflect the Production field(s) you added to the Production Information view you created.