Welcome to Relativity. Before you start reviewing documents, Relativity requires you to perform a few key tasks to set up. If you're a system admin, follow these procedures to get started.
Use the following resources to set up your Relativity environment.
- Review the workstation configuration settings and make sure your environment is set up correctly.
- First use the starter template to configure your workspace for standard document review.
- Create a client which you'll link with users and the matter.
- Then define your case by creating a matter.
- You're now ready to create your workspace to review your documents.
- Configure your users and their permissions with security settings.
- Finally, you can use Dynamic Objects to customize your workflow.
See Relativity Admin for additional system admin features.
You can import processed documents or process them right in your Relativity workspace.
Explore the user interface. Reviewers generally work within workspaces, while system admins usually work both within workspaces and from Home.