Published February 22, 2012
- Relativity 7.1 or above
- An active Analytics index
- Categorization data source (saved search)
- Edit/Add access to Analytics Categorization Set
- Create a new Analytics Categorization Set (found under the Analytics tab) with the following settings:
- Set the Documents to Be Categorized and Analytics Index.
- Set Privilege as the Categories and Examples Source.
- Save your Categorization Set.
Click Categorize All Documents and set Synchronization to Yes.
- Once categorization is complete, a field is created that contains the categorization results. It will be named Categories – <your Categorization Set name>. To begin screening for privileged documents, sort on the CSR – <your Categorization Set name>::Category Rank field, and prioritize the higher-ranking documents.
Note: Categorization has the potential to return many false-positive results. You can focus on more viable results by raising the Minimum Coherence Score.