Published April 18, 2012
This recipe describes how to use Analytics to find hot documents based on records that have already been marked as hot.
- Applicable to all Relativity versions
- Active Analytics index
- Analytics categorization set
- Edit/Add access to Analytics categorization set
- Identify hot documents to serve as example documents, using any of these methods:
- Use key search terms to find hot documents.
- Use key documents from your review to serve as examples against opposing production.
- Use the Find Similar Documents functionality to begin a review of main document items.
- Cluster and analyze documents from each cluster.
Mark your hot documents as examples in a choice field.
Categorize the examples against the database, and view categorized items not previously coded.